Friday, October 5, 2007

*$@(#@ Spa

OK, so all crappy week, I've been looking forward to a 60 minute hot stone massage that P so kindly got me for my birthday. I was looking forward to the best time to use it, and I figured, the week after the inlaws left, before getting into 2 weeks of hell at work with the DMA show and all, that would be excellent! So, I booked for 3:30 tomorrow like, 2 weeks ago.

I get a call this morning. Oh, our technician can't come in this weekend or next weekend.

Bite me. I want my massage!!! I haven't had a massage in like 2 and a half years! They could have taken me mid afternoon today, but I'm working from home, and I won't, just to spite them. Also, if I have to rush and get all flustered, what's the point, huh?

So, I'm just going to not set it up for now, cause we're too busy, and that'll show them! They have the money and haven't provided any services...that'll teach them.

No comments: