Monday, September 10, 2007

Did Y'all Miss Me?

Oh man, has it been busy...have y'all missed me? I bet I've been gone so long, I'm down to 1 reader now! (And that's only 'cause Lisa knows to check back now!)


Anyways....hummmm....what to talk about?

Well, let's just get it out of the way...November 25? Really? Seriously, Foreign Government Agency That Holds the Future of My Family In It's Grasp? Seriously? What the fudge? And I had to find this out how? Via text message. Yeah, cause I was unable to get to a computer to check on things, cause I have to troll the rumor sites to find things out, and those weren't readily accessible, now were they? Cause you won't share. Whatever. So, I spent (depending on which family member you ask, 3-5USD per message) to find this crap out. BTW Maisey, not bitching about you, you taking the time to keep me in the loop rocked. You are awesome.
So, let's see...what have I been doing while in absentia? Well, I'm on my fourth load of laundry today, and working from the comforts of my home...

Oh, and P and I went out for some nice and tasty meals...

And we did some shopping...ok, a lot of shopping. Broke the bank kinda shopping. Which is always soul-calming some how. OK, not really break the bank, but more than I thought...oh well - can't take it with you!


Hummmmm....what else did we do? Brush our teeth, watch some movies, take walks, hang out with some new friends...

Oh yeah, one more thing...






We took a Kick-Ass Vacation...Can you guess where from these pics?
I missed y'all though....







3 comments:

Lisa said...

No fair that you got to come back and be sooooo funny too! I guess I am the only one who knew to check on you!! Can't wait to see all the pics and what you got me!!

Judi said...

Two readers. I promise not to tell where you were. Please post photos. And I'd also like to know what you got Lisa. :-D
Judi

Mutha Mae said...

I do not recognize that skyline. Where where where??