Tuesday, July 24, 2007

What the customer doesn't know won't hurt him...

I get to work at home some days. I love working at home. I skip the commute, I save the planet just a smidge, and I get to watch bad bad daytime tv during lunch. I figure, no matter how sh*$#y my life becomes, I won't ever be on Maury trying to find out who my baby's daddy is! Of course, we'll never know who my baby's daddy is, or my baby's mother either, truth be told...but that's for another post.

Scratch that...well, modify that. Of course we'll know who H's mom and dad are. We won't know who created H. And that whole semantics thing of birthmother vs mother vs real mother vs adopted mother, well, that's something that's been hashed over and over again, and I'm sure I'll hash it here at some point, but no one is ever going to change their viewpoints on it, and I digress anyways...

The coolest thing about working at home: It's 9:55am, I just got off the phone on a conference call with our biggest clients...I've got a cat on the end of the desk sleeping, and I'm in my pjs and robe, just like Dilbert. How cool is that?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

If nothing else you are going to keep me entertained now! (As if you needed a blog for that)