Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Small Corners of Beauty in The World










One of the things I've learned to love over the past 7 years is gardening. I was a playing in the dirt/up in the tree kinda kid - no Barbies for me, but somewhere in college, I got into skirts and high heels. My mother finds this totally humorous that I would love to play in the dirt again. She thinks I'm a prissy pants now. Actually, I just need a warm bed and a shower at the end of the day - otherwise, you can toss me out into the woods all day long, no problem.
But she doesn't believe me. Oh well.

Anyways, here's what I got to enjoy for a few minutes this morning, before I trudged off to the rat race.

Whenever I see something come together in my garden, I really do think about doing a master gardners program. Someday...someday...


How can this not do anything but make you forget all the crap in the world for a few minutes?

No comments: