Monday, July 23, 2007

Just the facts, Ma'am

OK, to get the ball rolling, we do need just a little bit of history here, I think. You'll quickly figure out that I'm married, a child of the 80's, have two felines that are convinced they are humans and in charge, and waiting to adopt a little one from China. We've been waiting over 19 months now...we're LID 12/05. (Of an originally expected 6-8 month wait) (...ok, now that I've got that off my chest, you can see the implied absurdity of my life right now. I'll try not to bring that little factoid up too much)

At another time, I'll put a bunch of handy dandy links out there that explain all the adoption stuff that makes you sound like an expert when you toss all the phrases and acronyms around, but I really don't want to rehash all the already out there stuff...

I don't want this to be an adoption blog. (No offense to all you really good ones out there) As we get closer and closer to bring H home, I'm sure it'll seem like that some days. But this is more a "I've got some thoughts and ideas and they may stink, but, well the internet lets me blather on, so that's what I'm going to do" kinda blog. Of course, with "blather" being in the best connotation of the word.

But all that will have to wait for another day. 'night all...

No comments: