Thursday, November 1, 2007

Sucktabulous!

Customer update: (I've never been so livid in my life, BTW)
Yesterday afternoon, we were finishing up the project from hell, and I'm on the phone with the programmer....mind you, every email I get from the customer, I respond to it in like, ohhhh 10 minutes (I'm not lying folks), and then he takes over an hour to respond...so I'm on the phone, working on HIS project, he calls in. D at the office tells him I'm on the phone with said programmer. He holds. He returns to D. She says "still on the phone, she'll call you back as soon as she gets off" His response: "Tell her to get her ass off the phone with *programmer* and get her ass on the phone with me." Yeah...the boss ended up calling him back and telling his what a prick he was being, in boss-speak. But it's done. I couldn't speak for a good 30 minutes I was soooo pissed, and that's saying a lot, huh?

Then, I come home, and we decided to have a Wii-tabulous evening. Hah. Hah. Hah. With all the T&Ters gone, we go to work on getting P's tv off the wall, and getting the wires in the conduit running down the wall for the Wii. Hah. Turns our I was right - I can't lift it off the wall. I barely got my end on the wall when we put it up there...ask me to lift up, from my waist up, and control? Har. But we were able to shift the damn thing. But not shift it back...

Sooooo....at 8:50pm I blow a call into dear old Dad. Poor Dad. He dealt with me all day with the customer, and then, as he's trying to eat a piece of pie, his stupid daughter calls. So Dad came over, the two of them lifted it no problem. It was just that I was defective. An hour and a half later, the tv is on the wall again, it's too late for pie, and we have *most* but not all wires behind it, so Dad's coming back this weekend, and then P will go over and help him install his Wii. (Thank Gawd he lives only 5 minutes away). But we need one more wire back there...

Sooooooo...after yesterday, I have no dignity at work, and I'm Wiiless. This is like getting a cool Christmas toy and not having batteries for it.

Oh, and TATHMFF? Yeah, they are still messing with us too...

OK, I'm done b****ing. Thanks for reading.

No comments: