Friday, November 30, 2007

Nothing. Zilch. Zero.

OK, so we are headed into what will probably be the longest weekend of my life. Ever. Unless China pushes the time to referrals extra long...then next weekend will be.

Will I keep my sanity? Will I sleep? Or will I tip over Saturday from sheer exhaustion, and not wake up until Monday morning? Will I not eat from nerves, or eat myself into a sugar coma from nerves?

Why is this a secret? By all accounts, CCAA pulls out how many days they are willing to match , put those in a big pile, and then start matching kid - parent - kit - parent...so why can they not tell us what is coming? Why can't they make this process a bit less nerve-racking on the people who are going to parent their children? Hell if I know? I can't write that one off to Western vs. Eastern sensibilites...any one in any country can easily understand the stress someone feels while waiting for a child.

So...here I go again, another weekend. A couple thousand more heavy sighs.

1 comment:

Mutha Mae said...

Thank goodness for Google Reader or I'd be here every five minutes. I am so so so excited for you. I cannot wait to see your referral photo! Can you imagine? It's finally happening!!