Saturday, January 24, 2009

I've been told to f-off

Well, WWIII exploded. I admit, I didn't take kindly to being used as a hotel. And I told her I was sick of being contacted only when a. It was her bday coming up, b. It was Christmas coming up or, c. She needed something.

She went running to Daddy, who called to put a stop to this "bad behavior" on my part this morning. He was almost willing to listen this morning....

I stupidly tried to call her and sort this out, and ask her why she has her parents fight her fights instead of calling me, and why she "conveniently" left out the fact that I have actually called her and spoken with her about topics in an adult and compromising manner that were all rebuffed.

I was told to f-off, that she talks to her "family" (fiancee and her parents is how she qualified that statement) about things that upset her, and that I can't say anything that will put a damper on the wedding till it is done, because this is her time to celebrate. (I guess one day isn't enough...she needs 6 months) Then I was told that I shouldn't come to the wedding.

Funny, the FIL agreed that if the dress bothered me and there were other options, why should I be held to the bridesmaid dresses? At least this morning he did...

Then when we told the FIL that I was told to not come to the wedding, the story changed...it's all my fault, SIL is the angel, and all hell broke loose...

Anyone want 3 plane tickets for a holiday?

1 comment:

Sue said...

WWIII indeed. And we have 4 more months of all of the drama to go!
I need to tell my SILs how happy I am that they are nice and NOT prima donnas (ok...2 outta 3! SILs)