Friday, January 23, 2009

Hotel de InSanity

Did you know I run a hotel? Yes. Out of my own home, with free shuttle service. Really, you should call me and ask me to go three hours out of my way to pick you up, make it so my husband doesn't see his kid all day to do the picking up, and ask us to drive you back at a really early hour on a Saturday morning...12 hours later.

It's what I do best, being a doormat.

At least, that's your view, if I'm your SIL.

Cause apparently, you don't want to see us, as when I had to not offer my normal level of service (oh wait, she's never visited on her own in 8 years), and ask you to take a limo one way, you tell me not to worry about it...you wanted a ride both ways.

Yet, we're spending how much on attending/participating (so she can make it look like we're such a big happy family) in her damn wedding?

I am guessing she wants to see H. (This is for a week after the wedding, BTW, so she will have just seen her.) But, she gets here after bed, and leaves right after she wakes up. But she wants to see her so bad, cause she cares so much for her.

Funny one: How she cares so much? Never has emailed after surgery, getting home, bdays, holidays etc about her, but she comments "so much" on H's private blog...twice in 11 months.

Yeah, sorry, we went out of the B&B business a few months ago...economy and all. Sorry. Go stay at the Hilton.

2 comments:

Judi said...

What an ass. H is a baby, needs the constant care, is on a schedule, and is the one who counts. Just because sil is a blood relation does not mean that you and HP have to continue to allow her to walk over you.
"Gee, sorry, sis. You're no longer the main event in the family."
Because she's getting married, she has suddenly gotten into a nesting mindset? Load of b.s.

Sue said...

What? You mean you weren't beside yourself with happiness that you get to see the new Mrs. SIL as she escapes on her honeymoon? And HP won't go to the airport 3 hours early just so he can be there and see her come through the security gates? And then be given the opportunity to take her back to the airport bright and early the next morning?
gag.