Monday, January 12, 2009

H is Better...and More Damn Snow???

H is doing much, much better now. She's good once she gets the meds in her. I know in her life I'll see a lot worse, but I hope not for a long time!

We're supposed to get more snow. It's in the top 10 ever for cold and snow here...2 top tens!...I thought it shouldn't snow if it's bitter cold! We're supposed to have a high of "1" here Thursday! Bleck.

We even have a blizzard warning tonight...like being dumped on again isn't enough?


Sooooo...where am I going to put the snow?!?! The plow has made our front yard his personal dumping ground for the circle...it goes 1/2 way up our yard!
From the front...do you see the tree the "top" of the pile is next to? That's about 6 - 7 feet high!

From the driveway...this goes back, what...10 feet? It won't melt till June! Where is another 6 inches from our street going to go? I can't even load the snow from the driveway on top anymore!


I wish H would actually wear her snowpants, and winter gloves I bought her - this is a snow fort opportunity like I haven't seen in 20 years! A shovel and some determination? We could have a whole vacation home built in there!

Phhhoooey - just got an email that Chinese class was cancelled tonight. Not that I really wanted to drive in it! But I will miss the practice.

No comments: