Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Stop The Ringing In My Ears!

Oh, wait, that was the phone for the last two weeks...

Hey, Jim, Steve, and annoying lady with annoying voice, only 2nd in annoying level to Sarah Palin...I know your answering machines need a retirement fund too, but, does that paying them to call me up constantly shit really get you any votes? Like I have nothing better to listen to than that prerecorded drivel...

Especially you, Jim. If you hadn't figured it out when you weren't put in after the Ryan sex scandal (oh, how my husband wished his wife was more at play in that one!) took him out of the primary, and they instead picked a crazy out of state black guy to run instead of you, who was runner up...well, that tells me that your own party knows you better than we ever want to. You can't hand out enough ice cream to buy a vote, it seems. How many elections have you tried now? Hummmm...at least 3, I know more, but don't want to use brain cells. Run for county coroner next time, then give up dude. Ironic that you are still running for your first position, but the person you wanted to go up against in the general that first time around is probably going to be President. Does this tell you about you mass appeal? I'm sure your a nice enough guy, but, just go do something that makes you happy, and makes better use of your millions.

I voted. Actually, H pushed the big red final button, cause that's a big deal to her. She and I have done our duty. P did his duty at 6 this morning.

No stop calling my phone and start doing your jobs. Jeeez.

1 comment:

Judi said...

Caller ID. If I don't recognize the number, if it reads Toll Free, or some other equally lame description, I don't answer. 6 rings and it goes to voicemail.
I love Tina Fey's voice. :-D