Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm Counting On Y'all...

P is 1/2way across the country, and I'm starting to really freak about H's surgery...

The good news? It's at 7am. The bad news? We have to be there at 6.

We had the pre-op physical today...amazingly, she didn't vomit, though she came close. She had a fever last weekend, doc thinks it might be from another ear infection brewing.

The good news? This has confirmed to me that I shouldn't chicken out of putting H under the knife. The bad news? Any fever, and they pull her from surgery, and we have to wait about a month, with the holiday and all. The good/bad news? I picked up ANOTHER perscription for ANOTHER antibiotic this afternoon...(that's 5 rounds of 4 different meds in the last few months)...

I laid in bed till after midnight rolling the whole "what if's" thru my head. She went down like a rock...too bad I didn't.

I'm tired, and stressed, and can't stand the idea of one more earache/teething pain fueled-whine fest tomorrow. I'm sooooo tired. I know P isn't home till dinner time when he's here, but this is so much harder with no break. And work has things that need to be done too...

I'm dreading Friday like you wouldn't believe, and I also can't wait for it to come...at least P will be home tomorrow night...late, but at least he'll be home. I just want it to be over.

Thank you for listening to my own whine-fest. Thank you for your consideration...

2 comments:

kimmons said...

It'll be over soon soon soon. Maybe the docs can give you a sedative!? before they get to baby H! Just kidding, but boy, I'm sure I'd want one and I'm not the drug-taking type.

Sending good thoughts your way.

Kim

Two Pearls said...

how did everything go?!?! Hope all is well...