Tuesday, October 14, 2008

She e-mailed me pics...3rd Layer of Hell

Ok, craptastic-ness continues...H got up at 5 yesterday, never to go back to bed again (didn't help when P came in to tell me he was going to work...so he wouldn't be "rude" to leave...gaaaah, I love the man, but, dude...), and today? 4am. But I got her back down at 6 till 7:30, which nets out to getting up at 5:30, so slightly better...

So, the reason I'm posting?

Evil SIL, part...what are we on? My third layer of hell?

She EMAILED ME PICS of the ring. Not shitting you. And the blankie that he laid out on the beach with the pillows (do I want to know what those were for?!). Holy crap in a bucket....how narsacisstic can she be? It's not like we hang together, email next to ever...WTF?!

Funny, no pics of FBIL at all, just what she "got".

As my husband said, when I forwarded the email to him (odd, her brother doesn't get it, just the SIL that she likes to play Jones' with, apparently), "Barf".

I do feel a smidge of pity for her...well, not really, to be honest: my ILs were saying that nothing has been planned because they are too busy. Ummmm, if she was independent, she would do it with her fiance, but whatever. Why are they too busy? FIL is putting edging bricks around their beds in their yard. That's pretty craptastic, IMHO. But, they were craptastic with us, and she was on the sidelines in her cheerleader costume rah-rah'ing them on, so let her get the same. She deserves it...finally, she gets some of the same crappy treatment at their hands that we get.

Hell, I never ever even emailed her pics of the house when we bought it. And that was a really cool thing. For sure nothing her brother ever bought me. She saw my ring before P gave it to me, they were visiting, and she saw her mother drop it like a hot potato. She never said a word about it.

I'm not jumping on that "respond" button.

1 comment:

Judi said...

If the ring is pretty, you can comment on that, and write not one word about her. That way you respond but don't satisfy her neeeeed.