Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Perfect Home - A Dream on Cable

Well, my 2nd most perfect home...do y'all watch House Hunters International ever?!?! Oh...my....Gawd...did any of you see the home down in the Cognac region? The town house in the small town? The one who's backyard was a huge hunk of green ON TOP of the city wall?!? With the view out the front of the townhouse onto the main square and the cathederal?!?

This is 2nd only to a house in Paris itself in my book. Seriously, P has to drag me away from the office windows of the real estate agents when we are in Paris. I just about passed out from envy seeing this place. And it even had a decent sized kitchen!

Third, and 4th in my book? Hummmm....I don't know what order, but I'd have to say the version of a house that my friend and I called "the rock" that we imagined we were hiding out at to avoid thinking about our pending adoptions that we imagined being in Maui...probably could never afford it, both of us paying for it in retirement, especially with the hot male massage therapists we imagined that we had hired! I've also only been to Malta once, but it was pretty sweet, so I'd say that, or Corsica, or some other Med island like that. But that would be after I saw a lot of the world, as it would be somewhat isolating.

Sometimes, it's nice to daydream!

1 comment:

Judi said...

Several years ago, I did some online searching and found a property near Limoges, a two-(I believe)story manor house with outbuildings on 16 acres, lovely manicured lawns, surrounded by forest for the equivalent of - at the time - $500K. Of course it was sold in a NY minute. I was sick. For more dreaming, there's an online site called castlesforsale or something like that. It's wonderful to look until you fall in love with one or two or three.