Saturday, March 1, 2008

We're home...

It was a grueling trip - I was crazy ill the whole time, and H had a rough adjustment, but she's awesome, and we've been home two days, and she's battling a double-ear infection, but we'll manage thru...she learned to dance last night, and that alone made it all worth it...

I just wanted to let everyone out there know we are back home. I've got some (ok, tons) of thoughts rolling around in my head, but H has been asleep for 45 minutes, so I've got to get off to bed and use this time wisely!

5 comments:

Kim R. said...

I'm sorry you were sick for your trip, but welcome home!

Steve and Jen said...

Welcome back. Looking forward to reading about your trip.

Judi said...

Welcome home, Iso!! Good to know you made it and I'm so sorry you were ill - terrible, terrible. Hang in there with H. One day at a time. Wishing her a speedy recovery with her ears.

Judi said...

P.S. You're a mommy!!

Mutha Mae said...

Welcome back. Cannot wait to hear whatever details you will share when you get adjusted. Congrats, mommy!