Monday, January 7, 2008

It's a Farce!

OK, so my husband has taken up "the cause" cause I was going to pop a blood vessel. My SW and the program director will NOT call back, though repeatedly asked to, but she has taken to emailing me back...sometimes. I've got a response rate of about 1:4.

We have been told to update our prints. They expire mid-March 08. Yes, we got referral one month, one day ago, and though they are saying it is "to be safe", they are telling us to get reprinted. Which means there is a chance we will not have been to the consulate by roughly 3 months, 2 weeks after we got referral.

Can we say incompetant?!

So, P has taken to the emailing. Leaving me blissfully in the dark. Last week, I was told answers from the Program Director via SW, cause even though she told me that he would have to make decisions, he wouldn't talk to us.

So, today P gets "read receipts" on his crackberry that's not a crackberry from said Program Director from emails from mid-last week. Yes, he had a client that was screaming, hopping mad, wanting answers about her daughter, and he didn't even have the decency to read what we wanted.

So, this....errrr....gentleman "ruled" on our requests and questions without ever reading the damn emails.

I'm "this" close to paying lawyers to find loopholes in my contract so I can sue their asses.

I'll post up about my shower later today hopefully...it's a busy day again here in Happy Workland, and my new clone took the day off, but didn't tell HR. Hummmm....I'll have to be here early tomorrow to see how that goes down.

Here's the official countdown:
4 days, 6.5 hours
Till the Travel Meeting at Crappy Uncaring Agency's (CUA from now on) offices.

I've been told to pocket a video camera so that friends can see Program Director's face when P and I walk in. But, no, I want that satisfaction all to my own. Sadly, I don't think he'll give a rats ass. Sadly, SW will not be there.

Can't wait.

2 comments:

Research-China.Org said...

Congratulations on your pending adoption. When you are ready to obtain their finding ad (which has a great photo several months younger than the referral photo!) come visit us at www.Research-China.Org.

Have a great trip!

Brian

ISO(In)sanity said...

Nice, Brian...you leave an email soliciting business in response to a post about how my agency is screwing us over and keeping me from my daughter unnecessarily...

Kinda uncaring and thoughtless, don't you think?