Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Finally

Our acceptances of the babies in our travel group FINALLY went back to China yesterday. Yes, 4.5 weeks after we got our referrals. But they are finally out of our agency's hands. They "hope" to get TA before CNY.

And, a snowball did survive in hell yesterday...I did get an email back...twice...from the Non-Communicative Program Director. I had a grabber after getting the response. They were only one line, but each one actually answered a question! I hope that this is a change of events for the better, but I'm not holding my breath.

After the slowness of acceptances, they are hoping to travel shortly after CNY. Again, hoping a little bit, cause, well, I want my daughter...not holding my breath though.

Oh, and they have told us that we can actually get our passports back after they get the visas...they like to hold onto them until travel, cause we can't be trusted to not lose them apparently. Funny...I can raise a child, but I can't be trusted with the little blue book I've carried 3/4 of the way around the world. P travels for business sometimes, as do others in the group, and they've basically said "we'll let you have them, but we're pretty sure one of you will lose it."

Countdown until The Meeting:
2 Days, 2.5 hours

Can't wait...

No comments: