Thursday, December 20, 2007

We've Got Her!

We've got her file! Finally! We've got everything, and we've signed everything...we're officially Mama and Baba...

She's beautiful, introverted and watchful, protests loudly if she feels aggreived, likes to play with bright toys, has a crib mate or crib neighbor she's attached to...

Gotta go get doctor reviews and such - I'll post more later! Oh, yeah, and our agency has to answer back why some translations are missing - the "top-notch" translations that they got done that took so long!

My face is about to crack, I've got such a big smile in it. She's my daughter, and I'm in love.

3 comments:

Judi said...

You're a Mommy. :-DDDDD

Ashley said...

woohoo!! congrats mommy! What a precious moment, that first time you lays eyes on your child. You will never be the same!
Hope you have a speedy TA!

Lisa said...

Congrats Mommy! I am beyond happy for you!!!