Monday, December 31, 2007

Just Cause She's So Damn Cute...

I can't stop looking at the pics on the fridge....

(Image removed by ISO(In)Sanity)

Oh, God, they are saying that referrals are coming again...I'm sorry, but I can't help but be a little pissed off. (OK, a lot!) When I hear this...that more babies are coming, and China still doesn't know I want my baby yet! I feel so left behind. Others from our referral month not only have TAs, but travel dates. And because of our agency's incompetance, we don't even have our acceptances back yet.


I have to wash my brain of it - we've gotten our acceptance back, that's all I can do...and learn another lesson of patience. I just hope they go back this week. If January people travel before us, I'm going to lose it. Totally. Completely.


I just don't feel like I'm close to H at all!

Happy New Year everyone. Here's hoping to a much better 2008!

2 comments:

Judi said...

UH, THOSE KISSABLE CHEEKS! Squishy! She's gorgeous! Thanks for posting this, Miss ISO.

Judi said...

And you can do what Grace Xue's mom did: made lots of copies of G's photos and plastered them all over the house, including her crib and Mom's pillow.