Thursday, December 6, 2007

We're INNNNNNNN!!!

I'm speechless...(well, y'all know that is never true)!

We're going to be a mommy and a daddy. This is amazing. This is unreal. Gaaaahhhh...I wish I had something profound to say, but I don't. What words can express the notion that yesterday I was a PAP, and now, I'm a mommy?!?

No words qualify - none are up to that task.

And so y'all don't think I've gone all Type B on y'all...I didn't post last night cause I left my @$*&# computer in the car at my Dad's house when I went over to scam some pot roast and sweet potatos, and, well, I didn't realize it was going to get THAT cold, I was only there 2 hours, but ol' Bessie the laptop here was doing the best impersonation of a iceberg that I've ever seen, so I was afraid to crank her up! I promise to be in true Type A++ form as soon as we get THE CALL!

1 comment:

Judi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Asking your agency, "Now where's that photo?!!!"